The Village Hall is a Georgian building located on the Village Green. Built in the 1820 as a national school by the Lord of the Manor Harry Croft.
It served that purpose until 1907 when the present primary school was opened.
In 1929 the building was refurbished to become a parochial Hall.
Today it stands, still serving the community.
This building is steeped in history for us to see what we can uncover.
18+ Only. Terms and Conditions apply.
Anyone found under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused entry and no refund will be given. This location is suitable for wheelchair uses or those with mobility issues.
Lowson Street, Stillington, Stockton On Tees, TS21 1JE